* I need info on Ada and databases!
@ 2000-05-03  0:00 David
From: David @ 2000-05-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Im looking for information on Ada (ada95) and databases and object
oriented databases. If someone has any information please add the link
here.
Thanks

/David

* Re: I need info on Ada and databases!
@ 2000-05-03  0:00 ` David
From: David @ 2000-05-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

dejano@hotmail.com my email..... DAVID

@ 2000-05-03  0:00 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2000-05-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 03 May 2000 18:13:35 +0200, David wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Im looking for information on Ada (ada95) and databases and object
>oriented databases. If someone has any information please add the link
>here.

Read: < http://www.stsc.hill.af.mil/crosstalk/1997/jun/databases.asp >

Bindings:

http://www.adapower.com/reuse/iodbc.html
http://www.adapower.com/os/odbc.html
http://www.adapower.com/acde/mysql.html
http://www.infres.enst.fr/ANC/
http://lexis.di.fct.unl.pt/PG2/
http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~jankr/ada/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry/contrib.html
--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."