From: randhol@pvv.org (Preben Randhol)
Subject: Re: newbie: string to integer converion?
Date: 2000/04/07
Date: 2000-04-07T07:59:55+00:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000 00:02:33 GMT, pshipley@my-deja.com wrote:
>i am using ada to write a cgi program and want to
>convert a string passed to the cgi into an
>integer type. Any ideas on how to do this would
>be appreciated.

Hi

I see you sent this message from www.deja.com. At deja there is a search
function on the bottom of the pages. I know it is tempting to ask
quickly when one are trying to learn something :-), but please try to
search the newsgroup first.

How to do it:
-------------
In the search field I wrote:

integer to string ~g comp.lang.ada

and chose Search "all" before hitting Search.

The ~g comp.lang.ada will tell the search engine to only search
comp.lang.ada. Then you don't get a lot of noise-hits from other
newsgroups for other languages.

I got a lot of hits, and this might be interesting for you:

<http://x25.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=570234744&search=thread&CONTEXT=955093004.1494679554&HIT_CONTEXT=955092993.1482555410&hitnum=2>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Before I buy? Hmm...

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."