From: gisle@apal.ii.uib.no (Gisle S�lensminde)
Subject: Re: Ada95 compiler written in python?
Date: 2000/03/06
Date: 2000-03-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <89pkk1$100$1@nntp5.atl.mindspring.net>, Daren Scot Wilson wrote:
>curious to know if there are any Ada-95 compilers written in a
>platform-independent language - other than Ada-95 - such as Python?

The Ada95 compilers I know the implementation language for is
written in Ada (some with C backend). Some of the old Ada83
compilers was written in C, I think. Since a full Ada95 system
certainly not is a 'hack in sparetime' project, I'm quite sure
such a compiler don't exist.

--
Gisle S�lensminde ( gisle@ii.uib.no )

ln -s /dev/null ~/.netscape/cookies