From: lutz@iks-jena.de (Lutz Donnerhacke)
Subject: Re: Generic abstracts
Date: 1999/11/25
Date: 1999-11-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

[I'm doing the Ingrid.�]

* Lutz Donnerhacke wrote:
>In my current developemnt I came across this problem again.

ftp://ftp.iks-jena.de/pub/mitarb/lutz/ada/types/

Classic data structures like List, Hash, ... are usually implemented as a
generic package over an item type. They result in a new component type
containing the items.

This packages embell the items to be managed by a component type.
So it allowes an item to be a member of multiple structures at the same time
without expecting anything special from it.

It should be possible to create a hash and two lists over a set of
unconstraint abstract types containing task components.

YFYI.
\f
1 "Doing the Ingrid" is a common phrase in de.ALL, the international
  German speaking usenet groups. It refers to a penetrant girl polluting
  some groups by a series of recursive followups.