* GTK for Ada
@ 1999-03-04  0:00 David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-03-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I along with many others would be interested in using at some point the
Ada gtk bindings. Would any one know where I could find a good tutorial
and sample programs? Would any be willing to contribute some articles
and samples on the gtk bindings to The Ada Source Code Treasury -
http://www.botton.com/ada?

I am still working on my cross platform GUI classes and will be making
another update available soon, but I would still like to find out more
about gtk and Ada.

Thanks,
David Botton

* Re: GTK for Ada
@ 1999-03-06  0:00 ` Aidan Skinner
From: Aidan Skinner @ 1999-03-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:42:33 -0500, David Botton <David@Botton.com> wrote:

>I along with many others would be interested in using at some point the
>Ada gtk bindings. Would any one know where I could find a good tutorial
>and sample programs? Would any be willing to contribute some articles

There are sample programs in the test subdirectory of the source tree for
GtkAda.

After I manage to shake of this damned 'flu and get around to packaging GtkAda
I'm going to go through the Gtk Tutorial and change the (C) source examples to
Ada.

- Aidan
--
http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk/