From: franke@minet.uni-jena.de (Frank Ecke)
Subject: Re: argv and argc access?
Date: 1998/09/28
Date: 1998-09-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, J�rgen �hman <oh.man@lulea.mail.telia.com> wrote:

>I�m writing an opengl application using ada at my work. The application
>needs to use full screen mode (not
>just a maximized window).  The glut library provides a full screen mode
>but to initialize glut i need to pass
>the unmodified argv and argc c-parameters to the glutInit procedure.
>But how can i access these in ada?

The package Ada.Command_Line provides an interface to the command line.
In this package, ``Argument_Count, Argument, and Command_Name correspond to the
C language's argc, argv[N] (for N > 0), and argv[0], respectively.'' (A.15(22))

Hope this helps!

Frank

--
Frank Ecke <franke@minet.uni-jena.de>

       In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?