From: whraven@msn.fullfeed.com (Richard Pinkall-Pollei)
Subject: GNAT 3.10p and RedHat Linux 5.1
Date: 1998/09/09
Date: 1998-09-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

There has been a lot of interest in getting GNAT 3.10p to work on
RedHat 5.x.  While I have done this, the RPM and SRPM were very large
and I did not have an FTP site to put them on (I'm still trying to get
it on RedHat's site).  So I had to offer to e-mail the RPMs or just
the patches and SPEC file.

Last week, Jacob Sparre Anderson offered to put them on his web site.
As of 4 September, both the RPM and Source RPM can be downloaded from
<http://hugin.risoe.dk/GNAT/>.  I want to thank Jacob publicly for
his help.