From: talmg@atom.forensic.sa.gov.au (Michael Talbot-Wilson)
Subject: COBOL conversion tool
Date: 1997/08/01
Date: 1997-08-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm sure this is a FAQ, but I'm a new/occasional reader of this group
(incidentally, where/when IS the FAQ)?

I'd like to know whether there are COBOL-to-Ada converters available
for money or (better) costing little enough to be included in a free
Linux distribution.  I realise that "COBOL" and "free" don't go together
too well.

Is there any such beast?  If not, is it because there is no demand or
because there are insurmountable technical problems?

Cheers...
Michael Talbot-Wilson