* ADA on Amiga
@ 1997-07-13  0:00 Frederic Jacquet
From: Frederic Jacquet @ 1997-07-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Hi everybody,

	I know that I a newbie but I will need to learn ADA programming, as I
only have an amiga running AmigaOS and Linux-M68k I would to know if there
is an ADA compiler for one of those OS and if yes what is his name ??

		Fred. Jacquet

IRC name : Lost (#amigafr)	  Member of Pixel-Art,	A.T.O.-fr
Home page: http://www.imaginet.fr/~fjacquet
---

* Re: ADA on Amiga
@ 1997-07-16  0:00 ` Charles R. Lyttle
From: Charles R. Lyttle @ 1997-07-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frederic Jacquet wrote:

>         Hi everybody,
>
>         I know that I a newbie but I will need to learn ADA programming, as I
> only have an amiga running AmigaOS and Linux-M68k I would to know if there
> is an ADA compiler for one of those OS and if yes what is his name ??
>
>                 Fred. Jacquet
>
> IRC name : Lost (#amigafr)        Member of Pixel-Art,  A.T.O.-fr
> Home page: http://www.imaginet.fr/~fjacquet
> ---
Try the GNAT Ada compiler. It came as source code on my Linux
distribution from Infomagic (but not Redhat). I have had pretty good
luck with it.

* Re: ADA on Amiga
@ 1997-07-18  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1997-07-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13 Jul 97 22:08:59 +0100, Frederic Jacquet <fjacquet@imaginet.fr> wrote:

>	Hi everybody,
>
>	I know that I a newbie but I will need to learn ADA programming, as I
>only have an amiga running AmigaOS and Linux-M68k I would to know if there
>is an ADA compiler for one of those OS and if yes what is his name ??
>

>		Fred. Jacquet
>
>IRC name : Lost (#amigafr)	  Member of Pixel-Art,	A.T.O.-fr
>Home page: http://www.imaginet.fr/~fjacquet
>---

There is certainly a port of GNAT to AmigaOS. If you can't find it here,
try visiting cs.nyu.edu.