* Ada Pretty Printer
@ 1994-11-01 15:31 Nigel Jewell
From: Nigel Jewell @ 1994-11-01 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to set up the NASA/GSFC Standard Ada Pretty Printer, so far so good.
However, to completely tailor it to the standards enforced here, I need to know
the functions of the ACTIONS specified in the syntax file.  The documentation
and the code commenting is very poor, so unfortunately thats not any help at all.

Does anyone have experience of this that could help me?  Some of the actions are
pretty obvious, however, without a COMPLETE understanding of the code involved
the others will take A LOT of time to work out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nige.

Replies by E-mail please.

E-mail : jewell@cci.de

Those views expressed (if any) may not be those shared by my employer, CCI GmbH.

* Ada Pretty Printer
@ 1997-02-19  0:00 Dan Kroboth
From: Dan Kroboth @ 1997-02-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for an ADA pretty printer.  It must be able to handle files
larger than 64K and lines longer than 80 characters.  Syntax checking is
not required.

TIA,

Dan

--
Dan Kroboth --- Redefining fruitcake since 1978!  | gt1879a@prism.gatech.edu
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt1879a  CoMPE	  | Puppet Master of DNWO

* Re: Ada Pretty Printer
@ 1997-02-20  0:00 ` Tarjei Jensen
From: Tarjei Jensen @ 1997-02-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you find nothing else you can try  a2ps which prettyprints several programming
languages. The latest and greatest a2ps is found in a2ps-4.6.1.tar.gz.

If you have no Unix box to configure this thing on then  you are out of luck.

Greetings,
--
// Tarjei T. Jensen
//    tarjeij@ulrik.uio.no || fax +47 51664292  || voice +47 51 85 87 39

* Re: Ada Pretty Printer
@ 1997-02-22  0:00 ` Laurent Pautet
From: Laurent Pautet @ 1997-02-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Tarjei> If you find nothing else you can try a2ps which
    Tarjei> prettyprints several programming languages. The latest and
    Tarjei> greatest a2ps is found in a2ps-4.6.1.tar.gz.

The location would be useful:

http://www-inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps.html

--
-- Laurent

* Re: Ada Pretty Printer
@ 1997-02-24  0:00   ` Doug Smith
From: Doug Smith @ 1997-02-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <5ehie4$h64@ratatosk.uio.no>, tarjeij@ulrik.uio.no (Tarjei Jensen) wrote:

> If you find nothing else you can try  a2ps which prettyprints several programming
> languages. The latest and greatest a2ps is found in a2ps-4.6.1.tar.gz.
>
> If you have no Unix box to configure this thing on then  you are out of luck.

Or if someone wants to integrate it with WebAda, then anyone with
a browser could use it...
  <http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/compilers/webada/developers/>

Doug
<mailto:dsmith@clark.net>