From: "Randy Pugh" <info@golfcoursebooks.com>
Subject: OpenGL and ADA
Date: 2000/05/08
Date: 2000-05-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Greetings,
    I'm designing a graphics intensive map-viewing program using the OpenGL
API (including the glut library) and would like to use Ada for it's inherent
tasking capability (and inherent stability...).  I'm using a Win32 system...
    Has anyone gotten glut to work with the Gnat compiler?  I'm able to get
the "packaged" bindings to work (win32 API, Gtk) but not glut.  I've
downloaded the Ada binding from the Internet, installed it in the \bindings
directory and compiled it.  When I compile my test file that just "with"s
glut, I get errors for every line in the binding's spec file.  I moved the
glut.dll into the same directory; still no luck.
    Any suggestions?....
      Thanks,
                Randy Pugh
               Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA