From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: ANN: Interval arithmetic for Ada v1.11 released
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:07:28 +0200
Date: 2014-06-13T10:07:28+02:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:34:51 -0700 (PDT), Dan'l Miller wrote:

> On Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:08:32 PM UTC-5, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
>> The library provides implementation of interval floating-point and integer
>> arithmetic.
>>
>> http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/intervals.htm
>
> You have quite a set of libraries for Ada.  Have you ever considered
> 1) inventorying the feature-set of each of your libraries for Ada and

The overview of hosted libraries is this

http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/reusable_code.htm

Individual pages have a quick summary of major categories.

> 2) inventorying the feature-set of corresponding Boost libraries for C++
> to see if Ada's analogous libraries have reached feature-parity with
> Boost?  (Or whether Boost's analogue has yet achieved feature-parity for a
> more-capable Ada library?)

I cannot tell. I never used Boost. When we develop in C++ we use in-house
C++ class library, which was developed before Boost existed and after quite
painful experience with early versions of MFC and STL it was decided to
never use third-party general purpose C++ libraries.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov