From: Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>
Subject: Re: Wiki written in Ada?
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:17:32 +1000
Date: 2006-09-11T11:17:32+10:00	[thread overview]

    Peter> I know that there are wikis about Ada, I just wondered (I
    Peter> can't find a reference) if there's a project to produce a
    Peter> wiki that's written in Ada.

    Peter> In particular, I'm interested to know if there's a
    Peter> distributed wiki model being developed in Ada.

I doubt it.

PHP seems to be the language of choice these days for web
applications.

This is beyond my comprehension.

"Everyone else writes web applications in PHP so it must be good!"

Me thinks the speed and robustness of a compiled language would be
ideal for any large scale web application. Not an interpreted language
like PHP.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>