From: "Martin Dowie" <martin.m.dowie@no.spam.ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Profiling using VxWorks and AdaMULTI.
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:13:27 +0100
Date: 2001-05-31T21:13:27+01:00	[thread overview]

> The only explanations I can think of are that it either:
>
> a)  is a symbol that the GreenHills profiler uses.
>
> That seems rather unlikely, as it then wouldn't work for anyone.

well, after doing a winNT 'find...' for any file containing TickTime the
only
occurance we found was in the protrans application too (it is found in
some VxWorks headers but only in the middle of #define, e.g.
#define WRS_TICKTIMEEVENT)

so it looks to me like something is missing from the GHS distribution...

...maybe no one has ever tried this tool ever?!?! :-)