From: Clydell Peavie <CPzada@msn.com>
Subject: Re: LAN OPERATING SYSTEM  VS. WINDOWS 98
Date: 2000/02/04
Date: 2000-02-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

FROM:  Bill Green, http:/www.ganymead.com

If you don't know why you might want an Ada compiler, why are you
posting your question to comp.lang.ada?
This newsgroup is concerned with the Ada programming language.  I never
heard of "the LAN operating system."

Clydell Peavie wrote:

Sir,

I am truly sorry if I annoyed you.  My intentions were to get answers to
questions that I was not knowledgeable.  Had you read the board correctly
you would have seen, ADA Compiler was a reply to my questions. I am also a
novice to cnethelp and I may have sent the questions to the wrong group,
for
that I also ask your forgiveness.  For your information there is a LAN
operating system.

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism.