From: "Vladimir Olensky" <vladimir_olensky@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Extended revelation
Date: 2000/01/31
Date: 2000-01-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Matthew Heaney wrote in message ...
>In article <87446a$h6u$1@nnrp1.deja.com> , Jean-Marc Bourguet
><bourguet@my-deja.com>  wrote:
>
>> I think indeed you have not understood what I want to do. What I really
>> want is something like modula-3 partial revelation: one package
>> providing multiples interface. In Ada95, a package has two interfaces,
>> one for the general public, one for his children. What I want is
>> multiple public interfaces. Until now, using child package has
>> permetted me to do this cleanly and here is the first example I come
>> with where I do not find a clean solution in Ada.
>
>Indeed I still don't know what you want to do.  (Perhaps this is because
>I am unfamiliar with Modula-3.)

You may want to read the article "Partial Revelation and Modula-3" at:
http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/modula-3/html/partial-rev/index.html
I think after reading it the intent of Jean-Marc Bourguet  will be clear to
you.

M3 language definition could be found at:
http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/m3defn/html/m3.html

M3 home pages at

www.m3.org and
http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/modula-3/html/home.html