From: mpp@se22.itd.dsto.gov.au (Matthew Phillips)
Subject: C++ to Ada 95 "thin" binding generator?
Date: 1996/02/20
Date: 1996-02-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I am a proponent of Ada 95, but I also realise that there is a LOT of
C++ code out there.  One thing that has occurred to me is that an
automatic C++ to Ada 95 "thin" binding generator would allow a lot of
C++ code to be used from within Ada 95 programs.  It wouldn't be as
good as having a hand-coded binding, but at least it would mean we
don't miss out on some of the good C++ libraries out there.

I've looked at the FAQ's and various web pages and drawn a blank.
Does anyone know of such a utility or of someone that is working on
one?  Any help much appreciated,

MPP.

--
 Matthew Phillips <mathew.phillips@dsto.defence.gov.au>
 Defence Science and Technology Organisation,