From: rsr@ux.acs.umn.edu (Noel Schmidt)
Subject: Ada vs C++ Studies
Date: 20 Dec 91 22:14:37 GMT	[thread overview]

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could provide me with a
reference to the recent DOD-funded studies comparing Ada with C++.
I understand that the studies were conducted by four organizations:
CTA, Inc., the Naval Postgraduate School, SEI and TRW, Inc.

Thanks.

Ranga Ramanujan
Architecture Technology Corporation
P.O. Box 24344