* Re: Using the WINAPI forbidden ?
@ 1999-08-09  0:00 ` J. Marshall
From: J. Marshall @ 1999-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can download the SDK and be "licensed" for free at Microsoft's website.
You don't have to *use* the SDK.
JM

From: J. Marshall @ 1999-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Try http://www.adapower.com/windows/ if you didn't figure it out.
JM

@ 1999-08-09  0:00   ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <rqu9g3m3kur92@corp.supernews.com>,
  "J. Marshall" <a_revelation@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You can download the SDK and be "licensed" for free at Microsoft's
website.

Really? Where? I couldn't find it on their labrynthian website.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

* Using the WINAPI forbidden ?
@ 1999-08-09  0:00 Alfred Hilscher
From: Alfred Hilscher @ 1999-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1999-08-09  0:00 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1999-08-10  0:00     ` kryptoz
From: kryptoz @ 1999-08-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7onibl$47p$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote:
> In article <rqu9g3m3kur92@corp.supernews.com>,
>   "J. Marshall" <a_revelation@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > You can download the SDK and be "licensed" for free at Microsoft's
> website.
>
> Really? Where? I couldn't find it on their labrynthian website.
>
> --
> T.E.D.

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer/sdk/platform.asp

kryptoz

@ 1999-08-10  0:00       ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-08-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7onqqv$a5a$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  kryptoz <kryptoz@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <7onibl$47p$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>   Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote:
> > Really? Where? I couldn't find it on their labrynthian website.

> See http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer/sdk/platform.asp

Ahh, I see. It appears they have now renamed it to the "Platform SDK".
Perhaps the Win32 binding authors should put this info in their next
release.