From: rational.com!pelton!rlk@uunet.uu.net  (Robert Kitzberger)
Subject: Re: GNU Ada Status?
Date: 26 Apr 93 16:48:12 GMT	[thread overview]

spear@cs.nps.navy.mil (Jon Spear) writes:

>This has been asked a few times recently in the comp.lang.ada
>newsgroup, but with no public response. (None that I saw, anyway.)
>
>Would someone who knows, please post a summary of what's happening
>or planned with the GNU Ada Translator project?

>From the Ada FAQ:

      (from schonber@acf3.NYU.EDU (Ed Schonberg))

      We are establishing an external mailing list for distribution of
      GNAT documents and design information.  If you would like to be
      on this distribution list, please send e-mail to
      gnat-request@cs.nyu.edu.

Bob Kitzberger                          Internet:   rlk@rational.com
Rational, Grass Valley, CA              CompuServe: 70743,1550