From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Checking Access Parameters to Procedures
Date: 2000/03/06
Date: 2000-03-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"This" can not be NULL as it is passed in by "access". In the event that you
would like to pass in a NULL value, you would have to redefine your
procedure to have an in paramter of an access type.

For example:

package tst_pkg is
    type my_ttype is tagged private;
    type My_ttype_Access is access all My_ttype'Class;
    procedure tst_proc(this : My_Ttype_Access);