From: "Bill Sheehan" <sheehanw@optonline.net>
Subject: wvEvents in Ada
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:27:19 GMT
Date: 2003-05-30T19:27:19+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello VxWorkers,

Anyone have experience in adding WindView events in Ada?

I'm using Gnat Ada. There is a file i-vxwork.adb/.ads that has the
Interfaces.VxWorks code.
Unfortunately it doesn't have any hooks to WindView. I must assume that I
have to create these interfaces.

Does anyone have a quickie example that they have to demonstrate a call to a
wvEvent in Ada?

Thanks for anything.

BillS