From: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe@gull.tact.cfmu.eurocontrol.be>
Subject: Re: GNAT Problem with variable length Arrays
Date: 2000/03/22
Date: 2000-03-22T09:55:14+00:00	[thread overview]

I encountered once a similar problem (compilation did not stop).

After some time, I thought to use the switch -gnate -gnatf
documented in the user's guide section '20.9 Abnormal Termination'.
The errors are then output immediately (even if the compilation
still does not stop).

A suggestion was given to ACT to slightly modify this section and
section title in order to suggest that these switches are also useful
in case gnat does not terminate :).

--
Philippe WAROQUIERS             Eurocontrol - Central Flow Management Unit
philippe@cfmu.eurocontrol.be    Rue de la fusee, 96