From: "Jeff C," <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: debbuger or unit test tool
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:11:03 GMT
Date: 2004-02-13T20:11:03+00:00	[thread overview]

On Windows I'd take a close look at the tool suite from LDRA

http://www.ldra.co.uk/index.htm

They have a pretty nice tool suite but their driver software does not seem
to support Unix/Linux (though that
is not clear from their web page).

Another reasonable option is the tool suite from

http://www.iplbath.com