From: Rob Kirkbride <rk-comp@rk-comp.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: DEC Ada V3.3
Date: 1996/08/22
Date: 1996-08-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

This is the sort of email that worries me. We have just upgraded to 3.3
in fact. We do have bits of code that interface with C and pass strings
back and forth. On todays evidence, that stuff still seems to work. We
have identified one problem that DEC have initially said was a feature.
It concerns the use of Text_Io.Put, it does not seem to flush these
until the program has finished running - even if a Text_Io.Get_Line is
done! Has anyone else spotted this - how did you fix it?

We get library corruption problems every couple of weeks generally when
we have obsoleted some base types files several times. Anyone get
similar results?

In article <321C3BC6.1897@dial.eunet.ch>, Alan Paterson
<paterson@dial.eunet.ch> writes

--