From: "Pat Rogers" <progers@classwide.com>
Subject: new real-time tool written in Ada
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:13:27 GMT
Date: 2002-05-23T15:13:27+00:00	[thread overview]

There is an interesting schedulability analysis tool described in comp.realtime:

"The LIMI team is pleased to announce the distribution of Cheddar, a free real
time scheduling
simulator mainly designed for educational purpose.

Cheddar is now distributed under the GNU GPL license.  Since this morning,
Cheddar source code is available from :

http://beru.univ-brest.fr/~singhoff/cheddar"

The subject line is "Cheddar source code is available".

When I downloaded the source, imagine my pleasant surprise seeing it is written
in Ada!

--
Patrick Rogers                       Consulting and Training in:
http://www.classwide.com          Real-Time/OO Languages