From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: Crosstalk Article from Aonix
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:45:27 GMT
Date: 2006-02-10T19:45:27+00:00	[thread overview]

jean-Pierre FAUCHE wrote:

> The rest is marketing ;-)

Marketing a technically inferior solution for safety-critical SW development at
the expense of a technically superior solution is hardly a recommendation for a
company. Ignoring the ethical considerations, what are the liability
implications of selling someone on an inferior solution that fails, resulting in
serious injury or loss of life? Seems to me it could be significant.

--
Jeff Carter
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of