* Help! Adagide won't recognise Adagraph.
@ 2000-11-04  0:00 steven.laig
From: steven.laig @ 2000-11-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I just installed adagide and adagraph, but when i try to build programs
which use adagraph, i get the following msg:

file "adagraph.ads" not found

said file is actually in the c:/gnat/adagraph folder though. why is adagide
not recognising this? can anyone help? please reply or e-mail me at
yerbluesjohn@hotmail.com
thanks,

neil wheatley

* Re: Help! Adagide won't recognise Adagraph.
@ 2000-11-06  5:06 ` Keith
From: Keith  @ 2000-11-06  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

What version of GNAT are you using?
I don't know if Adagraph has been updated for GNAT 3.13P.
Maybe that could be your problem?

see http://homes.dsl.nl/~jvandyk/adagraph.html