From: Samuel Tardieu <sam@inf.enst.fr>
Subject: Re: gdb and ADA95
Date: 1996/04/12
Date: 1996-04-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Nicolas> I have been trying to use gdb with gud and gnat compiler. gdb
Nicolas> crashed when I tryed to print the variable contents, and when
Nicolas> stepping with the gud interface. Does anybody know where
Nicolas> these problems come from? And if an interactive mode exists
Nicolas> in gud to print variable contents?

First please be kind enough to set your e-mail address in your
browser.

Second you haven't told anything about the version of GDB you use,
your operating system, your version of Emacs, ...

Everything works fine for me with:

  1) GDB 4.15.1.gnat.1.10
  2) Solaris 2.5
  3) XEmacs 19.13

There is of course an interactive mode in GUD, this is the debugger
window itself :)

 Sam
--
"La cervelle des petits enfants, ca doit avoir comme un petit gout de noisette"
                                                       Charles Baudelaire