* Re: A new scalable algorithm of mine is coming..
       [not found] <q4slkg$5m3$13@dont-email.me>
@ 2019-02-24 17:33 ` Jesper Quorning
From: Jesper Quorning @ 2019-02-24 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 12:40:01 AM UTC+1, Horizon68 wrote:

> A new scalable algorithm of mine is coming..
>
> Look at my powerful Threadpool that scales very well here:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/an-efficient-threadpool-engine-with-priorities-that-scales-very-well
>

> I have just enhanced its algorithm to be really efficient,
> and i think i will sell my new scalable algorithm and its implementation
> of a really powerful Threadpool that support priorities and
> that scales very well to Embarcadero or to Microsoft or
> to Google. Also i have invented another Threadpool that is fully
> scalable and that is suited for realtime safety-critical systems, and i
> think i will also sell it.

I am not an Ada professional myself and do not know much about high performance computing. But I am sure that comp.lang.ada has several competent and skilled software developers who will help with Ada bindings and/or Ada versioners for an reasonable fee.

Anyone ..?

        Jesper.

--
Money makes the world go around, Cabaret, 1971

* Re: A new scalable algorithm of mine is coming..
@ 2019-02-25  9:40   ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2019-02-25  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2019-02-24 18:33, Jesper Quorning wrote:

> On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 12:40:01 AM UTC+1, Horizon68 wrote:
>
>> A new scalable algorithm of mine is coming..

> I am not an Ada professional myself and do not know much about high performance computing. But I am sure that comp.lang.ada has several competent and skilled software developers who will help with Ada bindings and/or Ada versioners for an reasonable fee.
>
> Anyone ..?

Don't think so.
But - I'm sure the opportunity will come again.
He comes and goes in this news-group,
with essentially the same message.
a year back or so he actually promised NOT to post in this group anymore.
But then - of course - he changed signature.
I think it was Aminie before.
You may want to look at the previous posts of his before thinking of
porting his stuff...

Björn