From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Error in draft 17 grammar
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:35:01 -0600
Date: 2019-02-19T17:35:01-06:00	[thread overview]

>Lucretia" <laguest9000@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> 4.3.5:
> key_choice ::= key_expression | discrete_range}
>
> I assume it should be:
>
> 4.3.5:
> key_choice ::= key_expression {| discrete_range}
>
> ?

No, it's a stray '}'. Just delete it. If you've ever looked at the source
files, they're chock full of square and curly brackets (mainly because the
other delimiters that Scribe allowed appear in too much Ada text to use them
frequently -- Scribe doesn't have a quoting mechanism, rather it has six
pairs of delimiters, and you have to put a pair that isn't used in the
actual text. Yuck.) So these happen periodically, and syntax is the worst
(since it uses ] and } and ) and might use >, or " or '). I haven't yet
found something that uses something from all six pairs, but it wouldn't
surprise me if I did.

Anyway, it's best to send these sorts of comments directly to me (using the
agent e-mail) or to the Ada-Comment list. Best not to hope I find them
somewhere else.

                              Randy.