From: lyttlec <lyttlec@removegmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ravenscar References
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:18:10 -0500
Date: 2019-01-18T14:18:10-05:00	[thread overview]

On 1/16/19 1:15 PM, Simon Wright wrote:
> lyttlec <lyttlec@removegmail.com> writes:
>
>> Can anyone suggest a good reference on using the ravenscar profile? In
>> the Ada books I have, it only gets a one or two page mention. A
>> reference with an extended case study would be great.
>
> You might find something useful at http://cubesatlab.org -
> e.g. http://www.cubesatlab.org:430/PUBLIC/brandon-chapin-HILT-2016.pdf

Thanks all for the links. They are a help.
However, I'm looking for something along the lines of porting legacy
code to be ravenscar "safe".
As an illustration, consider making Dmitry A Kazakov's code meet
Ravenscar. I need to port lots of existing more or less standard
components to meet Ravenscar. This is to satisfy some regulatory
authorities.