From: John McCabe <john@nospam.assen.demon.co.uk>
Subject: GNATBench 2.1.0 (free) and file/procedure naming case
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:41:54 +0000
Date: 2009-03-09T15:41:54+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi

I've just got a new PC so I've installed GNAT 2008. I like Eclipse so
I've installed that with GNATBench.

Now, some time last year I had a problem with GNATBench in that, when
I tried to build a project, it came up with an odd message about not
being able to execute the command "<some nonsense string>" etc. That
still happens, so I've sorted it the same way I did back then which is
to make sure I have a version of make called make.exe in my path.

However the latest thing I have is that GNATBench doesn't appear to
maintain the casing I use for files/folders and procedure. For
example, I put in TestAdaProj as the project name and MyMain as the
main procedure and it creates folders and files called testadaproj and
mymain.adb respectively. Is there something I've done wrong here that
anyone can think of.

This is a newer version of GNATBench than I used before, yet it still
seems to have all sorts of issues (possibly trivial, but very
annoying).

Has anyone got any idea what's happening with Hibachi? That seems to
have gone completely dead.

Thanks for your help.
John