From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Where to find Ravenscar compatible ADT Containers (List, Vector, stack)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:24:21 -0500
Date: 2018-08-28T19:24:21-05:00	[thread overview]

"Daniel Norber" <danielnorberto@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:eec01618-ee08-4f7e-be3d-cb16ef2beb4b@googlegroups.com...

> The standard ADA.Containers library is not prepared for Ravenscar use.
> Even bounded versions, like Bounded_double_Linked_List have several
> violations
>of Ravenscar, like Implicit_Heap_Allocation when i try to instantiate it,
>and bind it.

The bounded versions aren't supposed to have any heap allocation, see for
instance A.18.19(16/3). I'd expect that to be a requirement for a compiler
supporting Ravenscar.

The other versions aren't intended to be used in safety-critical
environments where heap use has to be constrained.

I'd suggest that this is a compiler bug that ought to be reported to your
vendor. (And Simon suggests that it might have been an old bug already fixed
in the current versions.)

                                            Randy.