From: Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: GPS Debugger exit when "Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line" reached.
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 19:45:47 -0400
Date: 2016-04-01T19:45:47-04:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 05:43:16 -0700 (PDT), George J <ivanov_george@list.ru>
declaimed the following:

>Simon hello!Glad to see you again!I'm second day in this group and my previus post were not correct. And I see, if I delete it here, it's displaying somewhere else.

	Usenet (NNTP) postings are distributed from host to host; many hosts do
not honor NNTP delete messages (I seem to recall hearing of "delete wars"
where people would send delete messages for posts from people they had
arguments with). GoogleGroups blurs the boundary by having both NNTP/Usenet
and Google-only groups shown on one interface.

	Once you submit the message, you should just assume it is out there and
there is no way to correct or change it. DO NOT make small tweaks and
resend the contents -- let the original distribute and if needed make a
reply to it on your next read pass... but not a copy of the message; trim
and point out what you had wrong the first time.