From: Steve O'Neill <steve.oneill@earthlink.net>
Subject: GNAT on Fedora Core 3?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:32:37 GMT
Date: 2005-03-16T15:32:37+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm trying to get GNAT functioning on a new system running FC3.  Note I
wasn't the one that did the install of the OS or the tools.

It appears that the gcc-gnat-3.4.2.6-fc3 RPM is installed.  This is
verified by the fact that I get the help information if I enter just
gnat.  However, if I try to do a gnatmake hello.adb I am told by gcc
that "Ada compiler not installed on this system".

The gcc RPM installed is the same version as that of GNAT.

How do I get gcc to recognize that GNAT is installed?

Thanks