From: "Pieter Thysebaert" <pieter.thysebaert@pandora.be>
Subject: Float IO & possible gcc screw up (newbie)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:20:05 GMT
Date: 2001-03-10T18:20:05+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello ,

I'm kinda new to Ada.

I've just compiled my first package (I think, well I've ended up with an .o
file)
Now I wrote a little test program.
However this test program needs to output variables of type 'double'.
How do I do that ?
I've read about "instantiating Float_IO" ... but I have not been able to get
it to work.

All the above was done (or not yet done) using gnat for MS-DOS (or windows).
But I would like to get a linux version working.
However , the ms-dos version definitely has a file called "gcc" .
How can I install gnat for linux without screwing my existing (and working)
gcc version ?

Pieter