From: "Dr. Adrian Wrigley" <amtw@linuxchip.demon.co.uk.uk.uk>
Subject: Re: GtkAda Tree_View properties
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:05:08 GMT
Date: 2007-05-25T00:05:08+00:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 22 May 2007 15:21:49 +0200, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
<helpful explanation removed>

Thank you Dmitry.  I've just been upgrading everything here
to Debian etch, and lots of things have needed sorting out.

I found I had a ~/.gtkrc which already set the line spacing
to a minimum, but the gaps are still rather wide with small
fonts.  I don't think there is an easy for for this.  Other things seemed
to be problematic with the layout too (widgets becoming too small for
their contents).

One of the problems I had was with poor font sizes in
different applications - there seem to be about six different
configuration files for font size (.Xresources, xorg.conf,
.gtkrc, application settings, .fonts.conf  etc).  Now all these
are sorted out, I'll try adjusting the properties and
style properties in the code...

GTKAda contributions looks interesting - particularly the
TreeView stuff and Put_Styles.  Somthing to play with when the
rest of the system is working properly!
--
Adrian