From: "Dr. Adrian Wrigley" <amtw@linuxchip.demon.co.uk.uk.uk>
Subject: Which GNAT for Fedora Core 3?
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 00:50:33 GMT
Date: 2005-01-07T00:50:33+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi guys!

I am hoping to install a complete GNAT compiler and tools
on Fedora Core 3 (Linux) on Athlon XP.

Which version of GNAT is likely to be best, assuming I want
something reasonably stable and mature?

Will I have to build Glade, Florist, GtkAda, PolyORB etc. myself, or
does anyone have .rpm packages for these?

I ask because I find gcc-gnat-3.3.2, 3.4.3, 3.2.2, 3.15p versions
around, and reports of compatibility problems, threading problems etc,
and assume readers here will have already solved any problems arising.

Thank you!
--
Dr. Adrian Wrigley, Cambridge, UK