From: Wurbel Eric <wurbel@univ-tln.fr>
Subject: unable to find a downloadable of aflex/ayacc
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:40:49 +0100
Date: 2004-03-24T15:40:49+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello

I'm in search of a lex/yacc equivalent for ADA.
After an extensive search on the net, The only tool
I found is aflex/ayacc, but I am unable to download it
(the server ftp://liege.ics.uci.edu/ seems to reject anonymous
connections).

Any clues ?

Eric
--
ï¿œric Wï¿œrbel, http://sis.univ-tln.fr/~wurbel/, Tel:0494142887
Universitᅵ de Toulon et du Var, Avenue de l'universitᅵ, 83957 La Garde Cedex