* ADA Windows IDE
@ 2004-01-17 21:25 ilo
From: ilo @ 2004-01-17 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys this is my first post and the first time I use ADA.

I would like to know if there is an IDE [like AdaGIDE] for windows.

I have to admit I'm not crazy about AdaGIDE but for now is the best that I
found.

Thanks for all the reply.

ilo

* Re: ADA Windows IDE
@ 2004-01-17 22:05 ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2004-01-17 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Why not try GPS
	http://libre.act-europe.fr/gps/
it runs on most operating systems and got most of the bells and whistels.
/Per Sandberg

ilo wrote:
> Hi guys this is my first post and the first time I use ADA.
>
> I would like to know if there is an IDE [like AdaGIDE] for windows.
>
> I have to admit I'm not crazy about AdaGIDE but for now is the best that I
> found.
>
> Thanks for all the reply.
>
> ilo

* Re: ADA Windows IDE
@ 2004-01-17 23:04   ` Chad R. Meiners
From: Chad R. Meiners @ 2004-01-17 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you don't like GPS, you can always install EMACS.

-CRM

"Per Sandberg" <per.sandberg@bredband.net> wrote in message
> Why not try GPS
> http://libre.act-europe.fr/gps/
> it runs on most operating systems and got most of the bells and whistels.
> /Per Sandberg

* Re: ADA Windows IDE
@ 2004-01-18 10:34     ` Szymon Guz
From: Szymon Guz @ 2004-01-18 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Chad R. Meiners wrote:
> If you don't like GPS, you can always install EMACS.
>
> -CRM
>
> "Per Sandberg" <per.sandberg@bredband.net> wrote in message
>
>>Why not try GPS
>>http://libre.act-europe.fr/gps/
>>it runs on most operating systems and got most of the bells and whistels.
>>/Per Sandberg

well, but did you manage to run that under windows98 ?

* Re: ADA Windows IDE
@ 2004-01-18 18:27       ` Chad R. Meiners
From: Chad R. Meiners @ 2004-01-18 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I only use NT based windows operating systems.
-CRM

@ 2004-01-18 20:37     ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2004-01-18 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:04:07 -0500, Chad R. Meiners wrote:

> If you don't like GPS, you can always install EMACS.

Nah, let's go the whole hog...some derivative of vi *ugh*

Luke.