From: Freejack <user@nospam.net>
Subject: Re: Florist network stuff. (Ignore)
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 04:41:49 GMT
Date: 2003-11-01T04:41:49+00:00	[thread overview]

Alright. I quit whining.

Found out that my problem was that I didnt have Florist correctly
installed. It had pthreads support compiled in, and I hadnt bothered to
upgrade pthreads.

So, to comment in retrospect...Always check your lib versions.

(Managing these goddamned C libraries is getting to be more trouble than
it's worth.)

Laters.

Freejack