From: Freejack <user@nospam.net>
Subject: Florist network stuff.
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 01:09:02 GMT
Date: 2003-11-01T01:09:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Until recently I havent bothered using Florist for anything, basically
because I didnt need it.

Now that I'm actually using it, I'm finding the NetDB stuff to be about
the most Amish thing I've ever seen in Adaland.

How the fuck do you do a simple DNS query with Florist? I'm looking through the
Internet sockets lib and finding access values strewn all over the place
like it was Mardi Gras.
Beej's network guide made it look so simple.

Course, I could just be pissed cause I havent slept in two days. Heh.

I'll tilt at it some more. Maybe some random variables will bring me luck.

Thanks for your patience.

Freejack