From: "Patrice Freydiere" <frett27@free.fr>
Subject: Re: MIDI library for Ada
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:19:31 +0100
Date: 2003-10-26T09:14:03+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi, a can't find the original message you replied to , so i just wanted to
add some informations :
i started implementing a full ADA midi library.
Now, this library is able to read midi file, get all chunks and parse midi
events.
you can plug your custom parsing procedure to do what you want
it is also able to write midi file.

the packages is not actually able to bind to a physical midi , or and OS
Midi interface. but it must not be very difficult.

if you are interested, just email me i'll send you the sources.

cheers,
Patrice