From: "Patrice Freydiere" <frett27@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Deallocation & Tagged Types
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:11:05 +0100
Date: 2003-10-26T09:05:39+01:00	[thread overview]

i had the same problem , i solve the issue using the "access" keyword in
the destroying procedure.

you can use access keyword to dispatch class wide type on the
corresponding object.

use this prototype on the class base definition :

procedure Destroy(V: access Vehicule) is abstract

and for each sub objects

procedure Destroy(P : access Proxy) is
begin
   ... -- Proxy specific desallocation operations
end;

hope this help

Patrice