* Any ARTX info?
@ 2003-09-19 12:49 Bill Sheehan
From: Bill Sheehan @ 2003-09-19 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Y'all,

I'm converting really old Ada83 code with calls to  ARTX/IFX code from Ready
Systems.

It will become Ada95 with VxWorks calls. At least that's the goal.
Yes, I know that tasking will be redone. I need to know that was done to do
the conversion.

SC_TDelay would be useful to know about. Also their semaphores would be too.

I would like to know where I could get my hands on manuals or .pdf files.
Anything.

Having stubs to calls isn't that useful. I would like to know what these
calls are doing.

Thanks in advance. I will accept prayers too...  :)

BillS

* Re: Any ARTX info?
@ 2003-09-20  8:47 ` Patrice Freydiere
From: Patrice Freydiere @ 2003-09-20  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:49:25 +0000, Bill Sheehan wrote:

> Hello Y'all,
>
> I'm converting really old Ada83 code with calls to  ARTX/IFX code from Ready
> Systems.
>
> It will become Ada95 with VxWorks calls. At least that's the goal.
> Yes, I know that tasking will be redone. I need to know that was done to do
> the conversion.
>
> SC_TDelay would be useful to know about. Also their semaphores would be too.
>
> I would like to know where I could get my hands on manuals or .pdf files.
> Anything.
>
> Having stubs to calls isn't that useful. I would like to know what these
> calls are doing.
>
> Thanks in advance. I will accept prayers too...  :)
>
> BillS

you may try
http://tangle.seas.gwu.edu/~adagroup/sigada-website/barnes-html/intro.html
it as a upward compatibility topic.