From: "Patrice Freydiere" <frett27@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Binding to C
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 13:29:03 +0200
Date: 2003-08-09T13:26:17+02:00	[thread overview]

Chris, if you are looking for building a complete full Jpeg binding,
your can browse the AGP project (ada game programming)
it contains a jpeg binding, and a PNG binding.

so it can gives you some ideas for C binding from ADA.

hope this help.
Patrice

ps: when i started writing the simplejpeglib binding for ADA.
i had a lot of interfacing problems du to the portability macros of the
jpeglib. (it's surely possible, but when i've started my binding, my C
interfacing Skills from ADA was poor).
So i decided in my design to build a simple C interface to make Ada
binding easier. This permit me to be "C structure independent" and provide a
more easy upgrade of the jpeglib.