* [GPS] undefined attribute "Executable"
@ 2003-07-17 14:59 Arne Schmitz
From: Arne Schmitz @ 2003-07-17 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just installed the GPS, and I always get an »undefined attribvute
"Executable"« when trying to build something. The offending line seems to
be:

      for Executable ("main.adb") use "main";

When I delete it, everything is fine. :-) Can someone help me and tell me
what the problem is?

Cheers,

        Arne

--
I sit down in despair, no way to run away
Couldn't stand a nice new day with you

[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]

* Re: [GPS] undefined attribute "Executable"
@ 2003-07-17 15:19 ` Nicolas Setton
From: Nicolas Setton @ 2003-07-17 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I just installed the GPS, and I always get an »undefined attribvute
> "Executable"« when trying to build something. The offending line seems to
> be:
>
>       for Executable ("main.adb") use "main";

 My guess is that your version of GNAT doesn't support this project
attribute. In this case, the work-around is indeed not to specify an
executable in your project ;-)

 (If needed, you can always write a simple makefile and call "make" from
GPS)

 By the way, there is a gps-users mailing list on
http://libre.act-europe.fr/gps which is used for this kind of questions

 Cheers,

 Nico

* Re: [GPS] undefined attribute "Executable"
@ 2003-07-17 17:06   ` Arne Schmitz
From: Arne Schmitz @ 2003-07-17 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nicolas Setton schrieb:

>  My guess is that your version of GNAT doesn't support this project
> attribute. In this case, the work-around is indeed not to specify an
> executable in your project ;-)

Well, I'm using the Gnu Compiler Collection 3.3 and the GNAT that comes with
it.

>  By the way, there is a gps-users mailing list on
> http://libre.act-europe.fr/gps which is used for this kind of questions

Many thanks! I think I'll subscribe to it. :-)

Cheers,

        Arne

--
keinen schimmer wo zu suchen, nur augen hoffenstarrend

[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]