From: Jan Prazak <janp9@gmx.net>
Subject: exit from a procedure
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:14:15 -0100
Date: 2002-07-13T23:14:15-01:00	[thread overview]

Is it possible to exit from a procedure?

I am using a label, but it's not a good solution, because there a
statement must follow, so I have to say "X := 0;" or something after the
label.

.... goto Big_End;

<<Big_End>> X := 0;
end procedure_name;

It is easy in Pascal (with "exit"), so I think it must also work in Ada.

And is it possible to stop the whole program? It's "halt" in
Pascal, but it doesn't work in Ada, so maybe there is another name for it.

Jan