From: Jan Prazak <janp9@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: urgent glide question
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:19:03 -0100
Date: 2002-07-10T22:19:03-01:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:58:23 -0100, Simon Wright wrote:

> I think you have to C-c C-c (ie, ctrl-c _twice_).

That doesn't work, it just beeps.

>   Running the application (menu Ada->Run):	      [Help]  (run_cmd)
>   [INS][DEL] cd ${build_dir}
>   [INS][DEL] ${main}
>   [INS]
>
> If you change the ${main} line to     xterm -e ${main}

OK, it works, thanks! But I had to edit the .adp file, because when I
changed the line under the Ada-Tab in emacs, and clicked on "save",
nothing has actually been saved (I don't know why). So I added the
following line to ledit.adp (that't the project name)

run_cmd=cd ${build_dir} && konsole -e ${main}

xterm would be ok, but I don't know how to change the colors there, and
black on white doesn't look good.

But there is still a little problem, after the program has finished, the
terminal window closes immediately. I think I will have to add some line
at the end of each program, which waits for a key-press. Or is there a
utility in Linux which does the same? Of course I could also write my own
one.

Happy coding!
Jan